Monday, November 4, 2013

The Story of My Engagement ~ Introduction

A lot of incidents occurred during my engagement it was a time of many trials and a lot of pain. It was a also a beautiful time in which Isaiah and I were drawn closer together. And even more importantly, a time that I was closer to God than ever! So much happened and I have much of it recorded in journals. It was my journals that helped me through it because it was the place where I would pour out my heart to God in written prayers. I was drawn close to God and learned a lot about suffering during this time in my life and a lot about who my true friends were. I know what it's like to be forsaken and deserted by those whom you called friend and even family. It was a time in which I felt so alone and would not have kept living were it not for My Loving and Amazing God and the man that He had brought into my life for such a time as this. I am going to refresh my memory about things that happened through reading my old journals which I treasure so dearly. They are the story of my life, my emotions, thoughts, and dreams. They are personal, but they are not for only me. For who knows who else has gone through the same things as I. There could be someone reading this right now who needs to hear that they are not the only one going through hard times or not the only one who has had to suffer loss and been treated so poorly by those whom they thought would love them unconditionally no matter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment