Friday, May 22, 2015

It's All About Christ!

It's All About Christ!

I bow before you, Lord, and You alone!
Ashamed of my rebellion,
And ashamed of my sin.
Lord, don't let this sin reign within.
For I bow before You and You alone!

There is none like You, Oh my Saviour!
You are full of mercy, grace, and love.
You sent Your Only Begotten Son from above.
You are so gentle, and compassionate as a dove.
For there is no one like You, Oh my Great Saviour!

You are all I need, Dearest Lord.
Nothing else can satisfy!
Everything else please help me to deny!
On You and You alone may I only rely!
For You are all I need, most Dearest and Most Wonderful Lord!

I thank You my Amazing Lord!
Thanks for everything that You do!
All I desire to do is to worship You!
Thanks for Your love, joy, peace, and longsuffering too!
For all this I thank You, Amazing and Most Gracious Lord!

I love and thank You for Your Holy Word!
It contains great verses, such as James 4:4, to help one when the spirit and flesh are at war.
It is more than just a book that gets to a problems core,
And that shows one the ultimate cure.
For I love and thank You for Your Most Holy and True Word!

Copyrighted 2008 By: Elizabeth Anne Shull

No comments:

Post a Comment