Friday, May 22, 2015

God's Marvelous Works

God's Marvelous Works

The things that God allows me to go through I do not always understand,
But I know that everything is held in His mighty hand.

God is sovereign over all
And He does not desire His to see children fall.

God brings things into our lives to show us that He is real,
God gives us joy that no one or anything can ever steal.

He works things out all for our own good,
Even when we do not do all the things we should!

Sometimes I look at something and it looks quite wrong,
Then God turns it around and before I know it, I break out into a song.

The wonderful works of God are far above my finite mind,
I cannot express their amazing design.

So, now I know that when something comes into my life that I do not understand,
I am to always put my trust in my Lord’s loving hand.

Copyrighted 2009 By: Elizabeth Shull

No comments:

Post a Comment