Friday, May 22, 2015

Send Me!

Send Me!

Lord, this is my plea…
Here am I, please send me!
Send me to a people blinded by sin,
To a people that have no real peace within!
Let me be Your servant to share Your wonderful news!
Let me be that unworthy vessel through whom you can use!

Lord, I’ll intercede on the Lost’s behalf.
I’ll tell them the Truth though they may laugh.
I’ll suffer persecution even for just one soul.
Lord, I’ll do anything to see a sinner made whole!
I will not stand by
And watch a nation eternally die!

Lord, use me now where I am
And then lead on and I’ll follow as a helpless, trusting lamb.
Lord, hold off the judgment, I pray!
I’m willing to stand in the way!
Help me see the world through Your eyes!
Give me patience and make me wise!
I’ll follow Your leading day by day
Lord, just keep on opening the doors and showing me Your perfect way!

 Copyrighted 2010 By: Elizabeth Anne Shull   

No comments:

Post a Comment