Friday, May 22, 2015

Someday

Someday

God lives inside me,
He took away all my sin and agony!
He loves me so dear,
And is always a mighty help when I am prone to fear!

Someday I shall live in a heavenly place!
Someday I shall behold my Savior’s glorious face!
Someday I’ll live with my wonderful Lord for eternity!
Someday I’ll run to Him and thank Him for everything He has done for me!
Someday my great Savior will rule and reign forever!
Someday we shall walk in heaven together!
Someday He and I will never leave each other’s side!
Someday I will love no one else beside!

Someday I will have eternal victory over sin!
Someday I’ll be perfect, white, and all clean within!
Someday my flesh will be dead!
Someday my spirit shall reign and by it only will I be lead!
Someday Satan will never ever influence me!
Someday from him I shall forever be free!

Someday heaven will be my eternal home!
Someday I’ll have a mansion of my very own!
Someday I’ll walk on streets of gold!
Someday I will never grow old.
Someday I will be completely changed!
Someday my entire being will be rearranged!

By faith, I believe these “Someday’s” will come to pass!
By faith, I believe I will be home at last!

Copyrighted 2009 By: Elizabeth Anne Shull

No comments:

Post a Comment