Monday, February 17, 2020

God's Hidden Treasure (Oct. 31, 2019)


A time of finding the hidden treasure in a place where there only appears to be death and sorrow, that's what I need to do. God has something beautiful in mind, I don't want to miss it because of my sinful, near-sighted eyes. God uses the hurt for His Glory and right now I'm as low as I've been in a while. But I cannot surrender to the low. I cannot let the devil think he won. His wins are only for a season. God will step in. He already has and He will keep stepping in. He will be my comfort. He will use the pain for good. That is what He does and the devil's mouth is stopped in the presence of THE MIGHTY GOD. One day, God will have his head. One day he will be under God's wrath forever and ever. Death, sin and pain is nothing to celebrate about. But I will celebrate over what God will do and has done about death, sin and pain. I will celebrate over the fact that one day, the devil, death and sin will be no more!!! One day, I'll enter heaven's shore and I'll meet Jesus face to face and all of this pain will be nothing compared to the joy I will feel on that day. Therein lies my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment