Monday, February 17, 2020

How To Win Battles (June 7, 2018)

I have been reading 2 Chronicles and I have found the strategy to winning battles:

Crying out to God.

When I forget to cry out to God for help, I always lose.

There are times I feel alone, but that's a lie from the enemy cuz the truth is

I am NEVER alone!!! Feelings lie!!!

I can make excuses about my past
or

I can cry out to God

and be better than my past. I can sit in self-pity and cry about the childhood I had or I can raise myself up and

cry out to God

and give my children a better one. I can focus on the enemy and those who are hurtful and negative or

I can cry out to God

and give those people grace crying "They meant it for bad, BUT GOD meant it for good!" I have been given the victory to love and forgive. I just have to reach out and take it! I just need to be humble enough to cry!

To Cry Out to God!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment