Monday, February 17, 2020

It's a Battle!! (June 7, 2018)

See it all as a battle!
A battle that you can win!!!

I've got the Mountains of Laundry coming at me from the Hallway.

I've got the pile of dishes laughing at me from the Kitchen.

I've got the boys fighting in the Living Room.

I've got project after project needing to be done.

There are so many things that are broken needing to be fixed.

I've got utter chaos all around me. A battle at every corner. It's overwhelming!!!

But I'm not alone!!! I've got the Mightiest Being of Valor standing in front of me; His sword is drawn; He fights for me. I cry out to Him. He goes before me. I follow behind. He tells me when to stop. He tells me when to go. His words of wisdom give me strength to keep on going. He shields me and protects me. When I think I can handle it, He let's me go in front. When I get wounded by my merciless enemy, He knows when to pull me back and carry me on His shoulders until I have the strength to stand again.

He uses the battles to change me. There will always be dishes, and laundry and housework. And they get boring and mundane, but the work of the Holy Spirit within me, now thats exciting and there's always something new to learn!!!! There is always a reason to glorify Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment